Agency Service Supervisor
POSITION SUMMARY: The Agency Service Supervisor will assist the Agency Director in all administrative operations of StoneBridge, serve as supervisor for the companion, sitter, or respite service staff/contract, and will act as the authorized administrative representative of the Agency Director in his/her absence. The Registered Nurse Supervisor will be responsible for the supervision of the In-Home Aide.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates in coordinating scheduling assignments
- Participates in orientation
- Ensures that services are coordinated
- Encourages the appropriate use of community resources
- Participates in recruitment, interviewing and hiring
- Supervise the companion, sitter, respite staff by contacting the client receiving care every three months and by making a supervisory visit to each client's place of residence at least every six monthswith or without the companion, sitter, respite staff/contract’s presence, and at least annually, while the companion, sitter, respite staff/contract is in the home providing services to the client.
- Review of the client's general condition, monitoring progress and response to the services provided by the companion, sitter, respite staff/contract and updates to the plan of care as needed.
- Participates in, and completes, yearly performance evaluations
- Participates in scheduled in-services
- Performs disciplinary actions
- Is authorized, in the absence of the Agency Director, to be Acting Administrator in matters concerning the home care services.
- Participates in Annual Program Evaluation
- Participates in quarterly client casereview
- Assures office operations
- Organizational Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of one-yearmanagement or supervisory experience in home care